Would you like a professional bookkeeper that will never request annual leave, doesn’t require managing, won’t job hop and won’t ever get sick?
BOSS is now offering an online bookkeeping service called
Your FREEDOM SERVICE!
But How Can Your Business Benefit By This FREEDOM SERVICE?
- No need to pay out for annual leave, public holidays, sick leave or other kinds of leave!
- No hourly rates to be concerned with, every job is done on a fixed-fee basis letting you know what your costs will be before the work begins! (Forget about budget overruns!)
- Keep the same online bookkeeping staff for all of your work so they can come to understand your systems
- Bookkeepers that will follow your procedures
- Have direct and as much contact as you require with your professional bookkeeper via Email and Skype
- BOSS looks after all of your training needs
- The online bookkeeping freedom service ensures IT security!
- No costly hidden fees or other expensive “startup” costs!
- All standard Australian software programs provided by BOSS and all online bookkeeping staff are fully trained with the programs you want to use
- You have the opportunity to add further bookkeepers within the space of a week for any emergencies
- Turnaround typically is one week for most jobs though weekly routine tasks like payroll for example, can be turned around in 24 hours
- Enjoy the benefits of an experienced Account Manager who’ll be available for client meetings each month to make sure your online bookkeeping needs are taken care of
- After joining BOSS all bookkeepers complete an induction program for one month, training on the job for six months and they also take part in tax training sessions every month on an ongoing basis
- Before all online bookkeeping jobs are handed back over to you one of our senior reviewers looks over all work
The online bookkeeping FREEDOM SERVICE offers all of the above when you commit to fifty (50) hours worth of work (minimum 50 hours) each month.
(And if you require additional monthly hours the charge-out rate is exactly the same!)
To learn more about this online bookkeeping service and to organise your FREE trial, book a telephone call with us NOW!
Don’t Pay Out Thousands of Dollars When You Could Harness Online Bookkeeping Designed to Save You Time and Money
Imagine enjoying a fixed-fee for every aspect of your bookkeeping work so you can eliminate all write-offs!
Forget about the wasted time and pain of hiring and retaining staff! BOSS looks after all HR and recruitment needs. All bookkeepers come with many years of professional experience and are qualified professionals continually trained by us.
How good would it feel knowing you have a qualified online bookkeeping member of staff at the drop of a hat who acts as if they are a dedicated employee from your own in-house team? (Someone who works in an office just like you but only charges you when you need the work done)
Never worry about an idle bookkeeper again!
Have your bookkeeper work when it suits your needs and save thousands on annual leave, sick leave and public holidays!
To learn more about online bookkeeping and to organise your FREE trial, book a telephone call with us NOW!
Worried About IT Security With Online Bookkeeping?
Nothing to worry about, it’s just like having a bookkeeper in your own office!
BOSS online bookkeeping staff always work from our office. They never work from home.
You can choose work to be done either in the cloud, online or offline. Online work is performed on your server. If you choose offline, you upload work to BOSS’ web server then we import the jobs on our system.
BOSS is a Registered Australian Tax Agent and is also a Practicing Entity Member of CAANZ. Peter Vickers, BOSS’ Managing Director, (also the owner of Peter Vickers & Associates in Lindfield, NSW) oversees all Australian, New Zealand and Indian online bookkeeping operations. To make sure all security requirements are fulfilled we run BOSS in accordance with the recommendations of the CAANZ, APESB, IPA and TPB.
Online Bookkeeping Software available
Examples include QuickBooks, Reckon, Xero, BankLink, MYOB etc. (all common Australian software used)
To arrange a FREE trial or to find out more book a telephone chat with BOSS NOW!
BOSS (Back Office Shared Services Pty Ltd) is Australia’s premium online bookkeeping service provider supplying professionally trained and qualified bookkeepers and accountants. To talk about your business needs and how BOSS can help, Book a Consultation NOW!